By Nishant Shukla
Explore intuitive information research innovations and robust laptop studying equipment utilizing over a hundred thirty useful recipes
About This Book
- A functional and concise consultant to utilizing Haskell while attending to grips with facts analysis
- Recipes for each degree of knowledge research, from assortment to visualization
- In-depth examples demonstrating numerous instruments, options and techniques
Who This publication Is For
This e-book exhibits sensible builders and analysts tips to leverage their latest wisdom of Haskell particularly for top quality info research. a very good figuring out of information units and practical programming is assumed.
What you are going to Learn
- Obtain and examine uncooked information from quite a few assets together with textual content records, CSV documents, databases, and websites
- Implement functional tree and graph algorithms on quite a few datasets
- Apply statistical tools similar to relocating regular and linear regression to appreciate patterns
- Fiddle with parallel and concurrent code to hurry up and simplify time-consuming algorithms
- Find clusters in info utilizing probably the most well known computer studying algorithms
- Manage effects via visualizing or exporting data
This booklet will take you on a voyage via all of the steps focused on information research. It presents synergy among Haskell and knowledge modeling, which include rigorously selected examples that includes essentially the most renowned desktop studying techniques.
You will start with the way to receive and fresh facts from a number of resources. you are going to then how you can use a variety of info buildings reminiscent of bushes and graphs. the beef of information research happens within the issues related to statistical ideas, parallelism, concurrency, and computer studying algorithms, in addition to a number of examples of visualizing and exporting effects. through the tip of the publication, you may be empowered with options to maximise your capability while utilizing Haskell for information analysis.